Definition of plink: "Plinking refers to informal target shooting done at non-traditional targets such as tin cans, glass bottles, and balloons filled with water." Plinko is also a carnival game we play at Oneighty, but pot-luck shots fits this meme better, I think.
So here are your random plinko questions lined up in a row just like tin cans:
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
If sandals count, I have a pair from about grade 9 or 10 so about 9 years old. They are a pair of Teva's though so they will last forever :)
If sandals don't count, then I have no idea.
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?
No. I did eat some Girl Guide cookies though. I think my roommate bought them. They were the chocolate mint ones.
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to?
I know how to waltz. My dad taught me when I as little. I would LOVE to actually learn more though. I used to ice dance. That was fun!
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?
I was extremely responsible! I owe that to my parents putting me in lots of extra-curriculars.
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see?
I saw 4 of the 10 Best Picture nominations. Up, Up in the Air, Avatar and The Blind Side.
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?
I definitely do better with having it done to myself! I don't like blood or needles, but when I injure myself or need blood drawn I'm somewhat okay.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Day 4! I am on a 3 on 3 off shift week. So when it's day 4 I am happy, because I get to go home!
8. Do you miss anyone right now?
9. Do hospitals make you queasy?
No. I hate the smell though.
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you.
Mountain Equipment Co-op. I want my own camping stuff this year.
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?
For some things yes, like laundry detergent (I'm allergic to most) and beauty supplies (again because of sensitive skin/allergies) but for food and other cleaning supplies I'm pretty good with whatever is the best deal. Oh but I don't cheap out on toilet paper. That has to be the good stuff!
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?
I think I have a harder time when I am telling them how I feel. I am pretty insecure/shy when it comes to letting myself open up to others. When people tell me how they feel about me I find it pretty awkward though.