Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside

Tonight I braved this horrible November weather* to join my friend Jared Hazzard in the release of his debut EP Allagash. He's an amazing artist and you should go onto iTunes and download it! It was a great night of music and I'm looking forward to hearing some more of his new stuff Dec 4 at Blenz at Maple and Broadway. Yes that is a plug! Being "married" to a musician has it's perks, access to great local music! Jen Miller, Jared Hazzard, Brandy McCallum, and Freddie Mojallal from Autumn Portrait will be playing some acoustic awesomeness from 7 til 10! Come out!!

Sent from my iPhone again. It's NaBloPoMo and I gotta post somehow!

*For those of you laughing at the "horrible" Vancouver weather you should know I grew up in Northern BC and do know what winter/-35/-40 feels like. I moved to Vancouver for a reason. I am now acclimatized and I'm okay with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment