Sunday, March 14, 2010

No Alien Babies

So today was the day to go get all my test results from last week. Turns out everything is normal. No alien babies. No infections. No horrible disease. Just a not so fun ruptured ovarian cyst. Phew! I'm not so excited that this will most likely happen again. I had a similar, more intense but shorter, pain last year that ended with me in emerge and a ultrasound only for them to say "it was probably a cyst don't worry about it"

One good thing that came out of all this though was that it forced me to go in for a pap. I have been avoiding going for one since I don't have a doctor down here. For all you ladies out there who have not had a PAP in the last 2 years: GO NOW! Seriously! Even if you are not sexually active! It's nice to know that everything is looking fine down there!

Ok enough with the lecture. Enjoy your Sunday. Go drink a mimosa!

1 comment:

  1. LOL good thing no alien babie! Hate to have a horrible disease as-well.
    Very wise words...get your PAP ladys! :) Thanks for your kind comment.

    ReplyDelete