Thursday, April 8, 2010

Random Dozen




1. Define a great relationship.
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves."
-- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7


2. Why is it called a "drive-through" if you have to stop? (Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?)
I think I had a cheese burger and fries from a Triple O's and an ice tea. That was back in January.

3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs ... what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.)
Wolf. I used to housesit for a family that had two domesticated wolves. They were amazing and so much fun! And BEAUTIFUL!!!
I also love Huskies, and Alaskan Malamutes.

4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?
If I had to move to another PROVINCE I would move to Ontario.
If I had to move to a STATE I would have no idea! Umm...Oregon or California?

5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
My parents were amazing in how they raised me. I don't think I would change anything. I hope that I can be just as strong yet loving as my parents when it comes to rules.

6. Who's the funniest person you know?
Oh my goodness...I have no idea.

7. Did you get enough sleep last night?
Absolutely not! I actually probably did, but it just didn't feel like it.

8. What's the first thing you thought about this morning?
Where am I? haha that's what I get for falling asleep during while watching tv at a friend's place.

9. Grilled or Fried? --HONESTLY
Grilled. On occasion I enjoy/crave a good fried chicken, but generally I like my meat and veggies grilled.

10. Are you afraid of the dark?
Nope, but I am a little scared of what goes bump in the night. Mainly this fear comes up when I am walking somewhere dark, or when it's windy outside and tree branches hit the window. I have an overactive imagination at times.

11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a figure skater, a librarian, a teacher, a doctor, an actor, a model, a pharmacist, an interior decorator, a writer, a photographer, but mostly a mom.

12. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?
growing

No comments:

Post a Comment