Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30DOT: Letting Go

Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.

This one, although I have not wanted to do, is actually quite easy: my two best friends in high school. We did everything together. We said we were sisters, and told each other EVERYTHING! The three of us have drifted apart, and I miss them dearly. One has a kid, who I never get to see, and the other just recently moved to the island, so is somewhat closer, but I have not gotten to see yet.

I am very envious of people who are still close friends with their high school friends. I know it's more likely to stay close with the friends you meet in college, but I miss my girls.

Tomorrow: Needing to let go

PS I no longer have internet, so I am hoping to be able to finish NaBloPoMo. I will be coffee shopping and searching for free wifi!

No comments:

Post a Comment