Monday, November 8, 2010

30DOT: On Dwelling

Day 08 → Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like sh**.

Yes, I censored. I'm not a fan of swearing just for the sake of swearing. I'm not self-righteous or anything, I just think there are more creative ways to get your point across.

Back to today's topic: someone who made my life hell, etc.

This is kinda a tough subject for me. I don't really feel there has really been any point in my life that was "hell." There were a lot of really tough situations: high school drama, university profs treating me like crap, university dorm drama, boys who broke my heart, girls that are still mean, etc. I used to take things really personally (see day one) and I still do, but I really try to put things behind me. I don't want to dwell on the bad things in life, because in my experience those who do are really unhappy people to be around. I want to be someone who people are drawn to, not repelled from.

So yes, I have had my fair share of unpleasant people and situations in my life. If you really want to hear about them become a close personal friend and take me out for chai on a bad day. Seriously, I will vent! And I will enjoy it! But I don't feel a public blog is the place to do that.

The next 2 days: letting go.

1 comment: