Tuesday, November 16, 2010

30DOT: Smoke


Day 16 → Someone or something you definitely could live without.

I hate smokers. As people, I'm sure most of them are really swell people, but it's their habit that I do not like. It smells bad in the air. It smells bad on their breath. It smells bad on their clothes. It smells bad on their skin. It's gross, and dirty, and makes me sick. I plan to live a long, healthy life, and if I end up with lung cancer from second hand smoke, I swear someone else will be dying too!

If you are a smoker, please don't be offended. I know that no matter what I say, or the government says, or your loved ones say you won't quit until you choose to do it for you, so please, for yourself (and for the rest of us!) consider quitting.

Tomorrow's Truth: Book Report

1 comment: