I've done this on a previous blog, and now I'm going to try and start again. I really like the Random Dozen because it's a freebie blog day AND I get to share random facts about my life!
Yes and yes! I don't remember when I first fired a gun, but I was really really little. Like probably 5 years old. Same for a bow and arrow. I also spent my summers growing up at a summer camp and taught archery and riflery for years.
2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are?
Yes. Most of them anyway, and mostly thanks to Facebook.
3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time?
I try to be early all the time, but I tend to be either early or really late.
4. Are you more of a New York or California type?
Up until recently I would have said New York, but I would definitely say I am more California. It's a west coast thing I think.
5. Do you have a special ring tone?
I have several. My main ringtone is Don't Rain on My Parade from Glee. I have individual ringtones for certain friends :)
6. What is your favorite type of chip?
Generally anything cheesy flavoured.
7. Best comedy you've ever seen is ....
TV comedy: The Big Bang Theory...or at least that's my favourite right now
Movie: ?? I can't think of any right now
8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, "How'd that work for ya?"
I have cut and then trimmed my own bangs. They turned out okay. I won't do it anymore though. I have one hair stylist and whenever she doesn't cut my hair its a disaster. I don't trust anyone but her!
9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self?
Since I don't have a house I would say me. But if someone were to offer to come in and clean and redecorate my apartment, or you know buy/build me a house I would go for it. But then again I could really go for a new wardrobe....
10. Are you allergic to anything?
Yes. Before about 6 years ago I only had one allergy. Now I have several. I'm a bee/wasp stings girl. As well as a few others.
11. Why is it so hard to change?
Mainly because people don't like to admit that they need to change.
12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, "To love is to be vulnerable." Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you'd like to about this topic.
In my experience, it's only when I love someone that I truly let them into my life. This has left me completely vulnerable and hurt at times, but also has let me made some amazing connections with some amazing people.
And that's all for tonight folks. Take care!