Saturday, March 20, 2010

100 Truths

A friend of mine did this and since I was bored I decided to do it as well. It originally said that when you are finished tag n amount of people. If you decide you would like to do it too go ahead! Add a comment with a link back to your answers!

Skip any questions you don't feel comfortable answering.

1. Last beverage→ [cheap] Champagne with green tea chai apple juice

2. Last phone call→ received from my friend Stephen. trying to get together...eventually.

3. Last text message→ Shaun

4. Last song you listened to→ Something on Jen's computer ??

5. Last time you cried→ not including crying from onions or wind? probably a couple of weeks ago. wow that's actually kind of surprising!

HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice → yes

7. Been cheated on? → yes

8. Kissed someone & regretted it? yes

9. Lost someone special?→ Yes

10. Been depressed?→ Yes

11. Been drunk and threw up? → unfortunately yes

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:

12. Green

13. Blue

14. Yellow

15. Orange

HAVE YOU:

16. Made new friends → Yes

17. Fallen out of love → Yes

18. Laughed until you cried → Yes

19. Met someone who changed you → Yes

20. Found out who your true friends were → Yes

21. Found out someone was talking about you → Yes

22. Kissed anyone on your friends list→ Yes

23. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life → All but one...but that will change eventually.

24. How many kids do you want to have→ 2. 3 if I have twins.

25. Do you have any pets? → Sort of. I have a cat, Zacch, who lives in foster care in Kamloops with a really nice family :)

26. Do you want to change your name→ My last name, eventually.

27. What did you do for your last birthday→ I had dinner with a friend. No big parties.

28. What time did you wake up today → 9:25!!! I got to sleep in! It was amazing! I didn't get out of bed til 10:30 though!

29. What were you doing at midnight last night → sleeping

30. Name something you CANNOT wait for → Right now...returning/finishing school. Having a real job/career. Meeting MR Right-for-me and getting married! oh and a baby. I want a baby. They are just so cute! haha

31. Last time you saw your father→ March 2. I went home for a week :)

32. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life→ Too many to list.

33.What are you listening to right now? → No music, but Cake Boss is on TV

34. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom→ I have talked to a Thomas. Does that count? I've also been in the presence of Tom Welling, although I never spoke to him. He did brush up against me while passing though...

35. What's getting on your nerves right now? → My contacts are drying out...

36. Most visited webpage → Facebook

37. What's your name→ Robyn Renee

38. Nicknames→ Bob, SweetPea, Rob, Bobyn, husband.

39. Relationship Status → Single

40. Zodiac sign → Aries

41. Male or female or transgendered → female

42. Elementary→ NOYB

43. Middle School → NOYB

44. High school→ NOYB

45. Hair color → dark brown

46. Long or short → medium. It's shoulder length

47. Height → 5' 8"

48. Do you have a crush on someone? → Why yes I do! :)

49: What do you like about yourself? → My eyes. And my ability to withstand a lot.

50. Piercings → 2 in my left ear, 3 in my right, navel, and I used to have my nose pierce, but not anymore...one day again.

51. Tattoos → Right foot. The words "Spoken For" in a fancy script, and another in the planning stages.

52. Righty or lefty → Righty, although any sports that involve my feet I am "lefty"

FIRSTS :

53. First surgery → I was 2 I think? I had tubes put in my ears.

54. First piercing → Ears. I was 7

55. First best friends → Tara and Tracey. My oldest and lifelong friends!

56. First sport you joined → Figure Skating

57. First pet→ We had a dog and a cat.

58. First vacation→ Other than camping and such...Hawaii for my 13th birthday

59. First concert → Relient K, in Terrace, back before anybody really knew who they were.

60. First crush → Isaac. closely followed by Brent

RIGHT NOW:

61. Eating → nothing...although now I really want a cinnamon bun from my trip to Ikea earlier today.

62. Drinking → nothing.

63. I'm about to → go to sleep

64. Listening to → still nothing.

65. Waiting for → this to be done so I can go to bed...

YOUR FUTURE :

66. Want kids? → definitely yes!

67. Want to get married? → definitely yes!

68. Careers in mind→ Special Ed teacher, Highschool English/Drama teacher and eventually maybe Stay-at-home-mom? or at least for a little while.

IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?

69. Lips or eyes → eyes

70. Hugs or kisses → Kisses are great, but I love a good hug!

71. Shorter or taller → Taller.

72. Older or Younger → I guess it doesn't matter as long as they're somewhere close to being on the same page as me.

73. Romantic or spontaneous → Both!

74. Nice stomach or nice arms → If I can only choose one...stomach

75. Sensitive or loud → There's a right time and place for both of those.

76. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship.

77. Trouble maker or hesitant → Hesitant. I'm tired of bad boys.

HAVE YOU EVER :

78. Kissed a stranger → ahhh....kinda? I kinda knew him :)

79. Drank hard liquor → yes

80. Lost glasses/contacts → haha yeah! I lost a pair of glasses somewhere in Banff.

81. Sex on first date → Nope

82. Broken someone's heart → yep. it sucks.

83. Had your own heartbroken → Too many times!

84. Been arrested → Not yet... :)

86. Turned someone down →yes

87. Cried when someone died → Yes

88. Liked a friend that is a girl? → like LIKE like? I have thought girls were attractive, but not in a "I like you" kind of way.


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

89. Yourself → Most of the time

90. Miracles → yes.

91. Love at first sight → Attraction at first site yes, love at first sight no.

92. Heaven → 100% yes.

93. Santa Clause → no

95. Kiss on the first date? → no. not anymore. You have to work for it boys! This girl's heart is guarded!

96. Angels → yes

97. Ghosts → it's hard to say. yes and no.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

98. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → yes

99. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → yes. I was young and stupid.

100. Posting this as 100 Truths? → Yes

Well, now apparently you know all about me. :P If you actually read through this all congrats! No get out of here! and don't forget to comment if you decide to be crazy and do this too!

No comments:

Post a Comment